Aims and Scopes
R.N.T Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry
R.N.T Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is Published quarterly by the R.N.T P.G College Kapasan, started Publishing from 2016. Copyright is reserved by the R.N.T P.G College Kapasan, Dist. Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India
- General Information:
- The RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is an open access Peer Review scientific international journal which covers fundamental research in theory and practice organic chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Organic reactions and Natural product chemistry, synthesis of chiral compounds, bio-organic chemistry, enzymes in organic synthesis, reagents in organic synthesis, heterocyclic compounds, phytochemistry.
RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is published every three month by R.N.T.P.G.College Kapasan Dist. Chittorgarh, Rajasthan India. The journal publishes full research papers, communications and reviews in English. All enquiries to the editorial office and the support team should be written in English.
- Copyright Information:
- The author warrants that this research work has not been Published and will not be published elsewhere prior to Publication by the Publisher. By submitting a typescript, the authors agree that the Copyright for their paper is transferred to the publisher, if and when the paper is accepted for Publication.
- Electronic Edition:
- Contact Information: Dr. Nasir Hussain ( Editor -in- Chief )
- RNT Journal Information:
- RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is a leading quaternary journal in Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry.
- The journal encourages papers of exceptional interest from the full spectrum of Organic, Natural Products, Medicinal and Theoretical Organic Chemistry.
The journal provides a medium for publication of research articles from areas of organic reaction mechanism, synthesis of chiral compounds, bio-organic chemistry, enzymes in organic synthesis, reagents in organic synthesis, theoretical organic chemistry, heterocyclic compounds (one or more hetero atom), phytochemistry (natural products), medicinal chemistry, amino acids, peptides and proteins and spectroscopic characterization of organic compounds.
- RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry also welcomes Papers in the following areas:
- Chemoenzymatic and Enantioselectivesynthesis of Organic Compounds.
- (a) Synthesis of fullerenes o Metal-catalyzed asymmetric reactions
- (b) Bioactive plant products
- (c) Combinatorial chemistry
- RNT Journal Categories of Papers are also published:
- 1. Rapid Communications
- 2. Research Papers
- 3. Notes
- 4. Advances in Contemporary Research (short reviews on frontline areas)
- 5. Book Reviews
- 6. Announcements
( Assistant Professor ) Head Of Department Chemistry in R.N.T.P.G. College
R.N.T.P.G. College, State Highway Road, Kapasan, Dist. Chittorgarh - 312202, Rajasthan, India