Instructions to Authors
- RNT Journal General Information:
- The RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is an open access Peer Review scientific international journal which covers fundamental research in theory and practice organic chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Organic reactions and Natural product chemistry, synthesis of chiral compounds, bio-organic chemistry, enzymes in organic synthesis, reagents in organic synthesis, heterocyclic compounds, phytochemistry.
RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry is Published every three month by R.N.T.P.G.College Kapasan Dist. Chittorgarh, Rajasthan India. The journal publishes full research papers, communications and reviews in English. All enquiries to the editorial office and the support team should be written in English
- RNT Journal Cover Letter:
- The cover letter should include information on the corresponding author (the corresponding author’s name, affiliation and address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail address) and reasons must be given why it is necessary to publish the manuscript. (The cover letter should also be sent as a PDF file).
- RNT Journal Manuscript Preparation:
- The following word processor file formats are acceptable: Microsoft Word (2003, 2007 and 2010) and PDF.
- RNT Journal Types of Papers:
- • Full Paper
- Full papers are comprehensive, conclusive reports that describe a significant contribution to the development of an area of research of importance that contain the results of experimental and/or theoretical studies.
- • Communication
- Communications are intended for the dissemination of the results of studies that are more limited in scope than those warranting a full paper.
- • Review
- Review is a focused overview of a selected topic of interest covering the more recent aspects of a subject in the area of interest. In general it includes a concise overview of the author’s own research; reference to all appropriate work by others is essential. These may be critical reviews that present the authors' view of the current state of the subject or prospective articles intended to stimulate discussion and research.
- RNT Journal Manuscript organization:
2. Author's Names and Affiliations
6. Results and Discussion
7. Conclusion (optional)
8. Experimental Section
9. Acknowledgments (optional)
- 1. Title:
- The title should accurately reflect the contents of the manuscript. First letters of all words, except for conjunctions and prepositions should be capitalized. It should be brief and rich in informative words; it should not contain any literature references or compound numbers.
- 2. Author's Names and Affiliations:
- The authors' first name, middle initial(s) and last (family) name must be provided. The address should be written in a separate line under the title. Use the letters a, b, etc. as superscripts to relate authors to addresses and a star to indicate the corresponding author. Authors should also include fax number and e-mail address for correspondence.
- 3. Abstract:
- Authors must include a short abstract of approximately four to six lines that explains briefly the purpose of the study, results, and major conclusion(s). Citations and references should not be given in abstracts.
- 4. Keyword:
- Five keywords should be chosen to describing the main topics of the paper.
- 5. Introduction:
- It should clearly state the background of the research with relevant references, as well as its purposes and significance, and should include a brief statement of what is being reported in the article.
- 6. Results and Discussion:
- The results and discussion section should contain a description of the experimental results followed by a discussion of their significance.
- 7. Conclusion:
- This section interprets the novelty and significance of the work and should not duplicate the information present in the text or abstract.
- 8. Experimental:
- This section should describe the experimental methods used in the work in sufficient detail to enable experienced experimental workers to repeat them. The degree of purity of materials and relative quantities should be given. Descriptions of known compounds and established procedures are unnecessary but the literature data used to confirm the material 's identity should be cited. For new compounds physical and spectroscopic data should be provided. Manufactures and model names of used instruments should be identified.
- 9. Acknowledgments:
- Acknowledgments should be brief and placed before the Reference section.
- 10. References:
- (a) No full stop marks are needed anywhere
e.g. 1 Mehta G, Panda G, Yadav R D & Ravi kumar K, RNT J Current Dis Chem, 36B, 2007, 301.
b) Italics/slanted characters be used for underlined portions, e.g. RNT J Current Dis Chem, should be set).
c) After references number use only TAB and not the variable space or full stop. Tables Tables should be set using the Table option available in MS Word (i.e. by inserting rows and columns). Chemical structures which appear in tabular form should be copied into separate columns of Table made in MS Word.
- RNT Journal Galley Proofs:
- The page proofs will be provided in Doc and PDF format and sent to the corresponding author for correction. The authors should correct each proof and return a detailed list of any needed corrections.
Call for Papers RNT Journal of Current Discovery in Chemistry also welcomes papers in the following areas:
- •Chemoenzymatic and enantioselective synthesis of organic compounds
- •Synthesis of fullerenes
- •Metal-catalyzed asymmetric reactions
- •Bioactive plant products
- •Combinatorial chemistry
- •Inorganic Chemistry
- •Physical Chemistry
- •Medicinal Chemistry
- RNT Journal Categories of Papers are also published:
- 1. Rapid Communications
- 2. Research Papers
- 3. Notes
- 4. Advances in Contemporary Research (short reviews on frontline areas)
- 5. Book Reviews
- 6. Announcements
- • Rapid Publication
- • Two referee system followed
- Manuscript organization and submission Fresh manuscripts must be accompanied by a signed Letter of Approval from Research Supervisor / Head of Department.
Manuscripts without the necessary approval will be summarily rejected.
- The contents list, abstracts and full text search of the latest issue of the journal are available on the RNTJCDC website (www.rntjcdc.com)
- Contributors are advised to submit their manuscript for speedy publication as electronic files to the Editor.
The software for text is MS Word for Windows version 6.0 onwards.
Illustrations should be in Chem Win or Chem Draw or as picture in MS Word Version 6 onwards or as TIFF files.
Manuscripts should be divided into: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords (at least five), Introduction, Result and Discussion, Materials and Methods, Experimental Section, Conclusion, Acknowledgements, References, Tables, Figures, Schemes, Captions and Graphical Abstract (for list of contents).
- All text must be double spaced throughout on A-4 paper, typed on one side, 12 point, Times New Roman Font and pages numbered.
Abbreviations should be defined the first time they are used, and a list of all the abbreviations used should be provided.
Authors are encouraged to suggest the names of reviewers. The corresponding author’s full mailing address, FAX numbers, and E-mail address should be provided for speedy communications.
- Instructions to authors for providing data While entering the data following points with respect to text, references and tables should be taken care of: Text
- (a) The running text should be entered with para indent and no extra space should be left between para and headings etc.
(b) All Text, Tables and Figure captions should be in one file only.
- Bank Name: State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- Bank Branch: Kapasan , Dist. Chittorgarh - 312202, Rajasthan, India.
- Bank IFSC code: SBBJ0010245
- Bank MICR code: 312003245
- Bank Account Holder: Ravindranath Tagore College Kapasan
- Bank Account Number: 51079250304
- • 1200 /- Rupee Payment charges Per Manuscript
- • 30 $ Per Manuscript Payment charges ( outsite of India ,Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka )